[GeoStL] Re: Additional Waypoints on Cache pages---Comments (probably controversial)

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 18:07:49 -0500

-
There has not been a policy change with multi caches in years. What have
you heard in the way of new guidelines? Seems like I should know this
stuff before people actually placing caches.

I dont really do out of town multi aches for the same reason. We usually
want to get it fast and get going.

LGenn