[GeoStL] Re: A to Z

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:41:51 -0500

-
Both of the mentioned challenges are examples of the kinds of caches I wish
were not allowed.  While I wish all ? caches were banned, I do not think
challenge cache rules should make it easier for some cachers than others.
Would it be fair to have rules that excluded newer caches from completing
the challenge?  What would cachers think of a challenge cache that required
one of the caches to be found in 2001, one in 2002, one in 2003, one in
2004, one in 2005, and the rest could be found at any time?

I long for the early days of caching when caching was about finding a cache
in a nice location!

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this