[GeoStL] Re: 60csx maps

  • From: "Brian Yonke" <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:07:04 -0600

-
I don't think you will have any trouble with City Select. As I understand
it, there may be a 1000 map limit in your receiver. The eastern half of the
US takes right at 600 maps and totals just under 1 gigabyte of data. Since
the largest memory cards currently available are 512MB I don't see a
problem. I was able to squeeze 360 maps (from the middle of the country)
into a 512MB card in my 60CSx.

Brian