[GeoStL] Re: 60csx maps

  • From: "Sara Gomer" <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:22:02 -0600

-
Thanks,  my only concern was that maybe there was a max number of map
segments that could nbe loaded.  I'll probably just keep the CS that was
shipped in error.  Either way I have to have use a new version either CS or
CN because both licenses on my other one are already used.  The map data for
both programs is the same just the segments are bigger in CN.