[GeoStL] Re: 60csx maps

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:18:03 -0600

-
I think I read that the limit was 1050 but it was a coding error. It should
have been 2050 (or something like that) and will be fixed in the next SW
update for the x series.

Robert Lipe is still working on the GPSBabel problem with GSAK and
transferring the WP's using the new x series GPS's and USB.

Rich