[GameTalk] Re: I finally beat the insane level!

  • From: "Raul G.. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:19:06 -0600

Hey man. That is an awesome score. I just reformatted my PC and have not
played Pipe or Troop classic yet but I can certainly give it a try once
I do. Great work. On a side note I did just submit a score on Pipe2
Blast Chamber. Made second place on the normal level.

* Raymond <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx> [060714 18:54]:

--
"And, you know, I mustn't preach to you, but surely it wouldn't be right for
you to take away people's pleasure of studying your attire, by just going