[GameTalk] I finally beat the insane level!

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:52:43 -0400

Hi everyone! I finally beat the insane level of troopanum 1.6. What was really
amazing was I didn't lose a life until level 11. I played twice. The first game
I got kicked in the behind at level 12, because for some odd reason I didn't
get that fourth life. But this time I beat it, and I'm rather proud of myself.
I can't remember what the score was, you'll have to check the scoreboards. I'm
just too good for those annoying bosses, who are reeeally fast on level 12.
Raymond