[GameTalk] Re: Troopanum 1.6 voices and recordings

  • From: "Raul G.. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:39:27 -0600

Hi everyone. Sorry it took me a while but here it is.

To listen to Tristian Gallegos who is ten years old play and beat=20
Troopanum 1.6 click the following link. The file is in wma format so=20
that should play on most players. I personally prefer ogg but that is a=20
discussion for another list <smile>.

Link below:

http://www.asmodean.net/files/gameplay/Tristian_playing_Troop_Classic_July_=
2006.wma

Right now it's not directly linked on the games section of my site but=20
will be there eventually when I have time to update my html code.

The file is about 20 Mb in size so keep this in mind when downloading.

* Justin Daubenmire <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [060714 08:46]:
> That would be great to hear! Do you have it up on your site? I am sure=20
> others here and myself would *love* to hear it!

--=20
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient
solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                -- H. Poincar'=08e
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc