[gameprogrammer] Re: My game

  • From: Josh Stewart <aek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:34:02 +0800

So true Bob,
And thats why im killing myself studying game programming part time while working full time at some yawntastic cubicle farm that "thinks" they can do software.. *cough*
When software engineers wear ties and attend more meetings than solve software problems, its time to escape to the slave pits of gamming.
I might be tired and overworked and underpaid when i get there, but at least I will be with my type of people :)

-Josh

Parents, on the other hand, still don't understand that writing games is hard core, leading edge, technology work.

                Bob Pendleton