[gameprogrammer] Re: Interesting commentary for independent game developers

  • From: Kevin Jenkins <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:07:45 -0800

Nice link.  I'm not very satisfied with working for a huge company on
AAA games.  It's something I always wanted until I got it and realized
how little difference I make.

I think sometime in the future I will start my own company making very
small games and market them myself through downloads.  I won't make much
money but I'll be happy doing what I got into the industry for.