[gameprogrammer] Re: Current game projects...

  • From: "Adrian Brown" <enliten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:13:21 -0000

Ill certainly be posting the link here - it will be a few months though, as
I need to sort out a few titles to launch with as well as promotional
artwork and title duplications etc.

Many thanks for your interest.  When your in a position please send across
some demos.

I forgot to mention to other people, you don't need to only send across
finished projects.  Feel free to send across demos etc, we have a supply of
testers / designers who can offer advice on additions / alterations to make
the game more marketable.

Adrian