[fvlc-l] Re: Going to WLA in GB?

  • From: "Elizabeth M. Timmins" <etimmins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:37:10 -0500

Good Morning, Karen,
Thanks for reaching out (and calling!).
Current open slots are:
Tues 5-7
Wed 11-1
Wed 5-7
Thurs 11-1
Thurs 1-3
Thurs 3 to 5:30
and Fri 7 to 9
Love, E
On 10/15/2013 1:15 PM, Karen Probst wrote:

Hey,

Where can I see what slots you still have open>? I am planning on Thursday and Friday, but can come earlier if you need folks.

I am signed up for lunch on both days, but don’t have a program until then on Thursday.

Karen E. Probst

kprobst@xxxxxxx

Appleton Public Library

Reference and Information Services

Interlibrary Loan - Local History - Government Documents

920.832.6393 FAX 920.832-5907