[fvlc-l] FW: [GMRLIST] Join us for October's Lake Effects: Affordable Care Act: Resources for Librarians

  • From: "Matucheski, Michele L." <mmatuche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:54:07 -0500

Wanted to pass this along as some of you may  be getting questions on this
already.  Good opportunity to learn what's out there in a 1 hour -bit-size
chunk.
Did I mention, it's FREE!   Scroll down for details ...

Michele in Oshkosh

Michele Matucheski, MLS, AHIP
Librarian & Information Consultant The Clark Family Health Science Library
Mercy Medical Center - Affinity / Ministry Health Care
500 S. Oakwood Rd.
Oshkosh WI  54904

mmatuche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mmatuche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone 920-223-0340     Fax 920-223-0343