[fvlc-l] Re: Going to WLA in GB?

  • From: Karen Probst <kprobst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:15:12 +0000

Hey,

Where can I see what slots you still have open>?    I am planning on Thursday
and Friday, but can come earlier if you need folks.
I am signed up for lunch on both days, but don’t have a program until then on
Thursday.

Karen E. Probst
kprobst@xxxxxxx
Appleton Public Library
Reference and Information Services
Interlibrary Loan - Local History - Government Documents
920.832.6393            FAX 920.832-5907