[fvlc-l] Re: Going to WLA in GB?

  • From: Peg Burington <pburingt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:33:54 -0500

Hi Elizabeth
I'm sorry I'm not attending this year. Hope you get the help you need. Peg
On 10/9/2013 5:16 PM, etimmins wrote:

Good Afternoon All!

Several of you have reached out to me at one point or another this year and mentioned that you would be willing to assist me in the Registration Booth for WLA. Bless you & thank you! Please find attached a "letter of assurances!" and please find attached the open schedule. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you! Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth, FVLC Secretary and other hats!

--

"Read.  Read anything.  Read the things they say are good for you, and
the things they claim are junk.  You'll find what you need to find.  Just

Peg Burington
Library Director/Adult Program Coordinator
Waupaca Area Public Library
pburingt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
107 South Main Street
Waupaca, WI 54981