Re: request help with FTC

  • From: Roger Clary <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:02:50 -0400

On Aug 3, 2012, at 2:46 PM, Jym Morton wrote:

> setRTF puts the first one in, then InsertRTF puts in the 2nd, 3rd ...
> where ever the cursor is

Thanks, Jym. Using insertRTF eliminates the font name and ;;; that I was seeing.
However, both the set and insert methods seem to leave the cursor at random
locations as now my questions are set in the middle of each other.
I see the moveCursorToBeginning method, but the FormattedText class won't
accept the SelLength and SelStart methods and I can't find a way to insure that
the cursor is left at the end of the previous insertion.

Thanks once again.

Roger Clary
Class One Software
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx