(no subject)

  • From: "Ranveer Kumar" <ranveerkumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: subbyrush@xxxxxxxxx, zorema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,technokaps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aurangabadlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,computersystemandservice@xxxxxxxxxxx, vrlinug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,a7ash@xxxxxxxxxxx, lug-bhopal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,ilug-bbsr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nagarjuna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,hitesh_hg@xxxxxxxxx, lugc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,jjacob@xxxxxxxx, ksubramz@xxxxxxxxx, krishnakanth_s@xxxxxxxxx,prabhu@xxxxxxx, vimalraj_t@xxxxxxxxx, shobanjeyaraj@xxxxxxxxx,dglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ajith@xxxxxxxx, ilugd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,iLug_DAIICT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gauravmishra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sudhakar_tss@xxxxxxxxx,GCET-LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,praveenambati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ilughyd-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,ilug-indore-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jbp-lug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,lugi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bobkant@xxxxxxxxxxx,nedumannilanish@xxxxxxxxxxx, thegnuer@xxxxxxxx, indradg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 04:50:56 +0530

Hi!

Im Ranveer from Hyderabad (India). A student......

I want some help from u regarding the LINUX. I hope u'll, if u can.actually I've 3 computers and have installed Linux 9.0 on those computers. I have SIFY BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION also. One IP Address has been given by the SIFY. I've configured 2 NIC on a computer, one 4 External Network Interface and another for Home Network Interface. I've installed successfully both networks. Sify's Gateway is replying on PING command regularly, but Im unable 2 browse the internet in browser. Even, I've choosen "Automatic Proxy" In Mozilla's Preferences, but still Im unable 2 browse Internet.

As well as I want 2 share this connection on other computers in my local network. How should I configure Squid or is any other way like routing etc. Plz tell me how 2 do these things. I'll be very thankful 2 u.

If u don't know how 2 do these...but u know a guy that can help me........then kindly forward this mail to him..............PLZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Your Brother Ranveer

Watching a pirated movie? Stop now! Say no to piracy! --------------------------------------------- FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page : //www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut ---------------------------------------------