[fsug-calicut] Re: (no subject)

  • From: baiju m <malayalamlinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Manjush,
           Our group is a local one only, and we conduct
programs in our local area. If we require any all kerala or all
india programs, we have to collaborate with other groups like
this. Now in Malabar this is the only group existing, so these
all area is in our consideration. But in this mailing list
anyone from anywhere,who is interested are welcome. In Kochi,
there is another Free Software User Group. If you are
interested, you can form a group like us in your local area,
Definitely there will be supporters to your group from your
local area. If you want any help please don't hesistate to
contact us.

Regards,
Baiju M

http://autos.yahoo.com