[fsug-calicut] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Ranjith V K <ranjithvk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:41:46 -0800 (PST)

hai,

i am using the same modem here.. u can download the
driver from

http://www.linux-sxs.org/pctel.htm

.. if u have any problems i will send the tar file and
the documentation.. feel free to write if u r having
any difficulty..

Motorola SM56 Micro modem driver is readily available
for linux.. the pci modem costs around Rs.700/-..

regards

ranjith

http://mailplus.yahoo.com