[fsf60k] FW: Fundraiser (Please Forward to Freelist)

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 11:43:34 -0400

Hi All. Here's a rapid piece of work from "fall event" chairperson Kristi
Lalor. Please read it and get back to her (kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx) or by
phone. Still seems high. Maybe Phil can be of help to bring the cost down.
On the other hand, if we do get a large crowd and they can pay $75 per as
OLQM did in May 07, then there would be profit in going forward. This seems
high, but maybe it's the going rate. By switching to a weeknight and
eliminating booze, I thought the price tag would come down more than this.
Kristi, I'll be at the meeting whenever it is best. You all decide when is
best. PW