[fsf60k] Re: FW: Fundraiser (Please Forward to Freelist)

  • From: "Kristi Lalor" <kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:23:55 -0400

Hi all,

The price tag did come down since it's $45 a person when all is said and
done. If it was the prices I mentioned last night, that was still not
including the service charge and taxes so it would have been probably $10
higher. I know it's still expensive. Let me know what you all think. Is
Sunday morning or evening good for anyone? I know PW mentioned whenever
would be OK with him.

Thanks!

Kristi