[fruityloops] Re: Welcome to list 'fruityloops'

  • From: Luc Saint-Elie <fender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 17:20:37 +0200

At 06:59 26/05/2002 -0500, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
>Welcome to the fruityloops discussion list.

Hello and thanks for your welcome

>Please go ahead and introduce yourself to the list, including things like:
>
>- personal intro (who you are, where you live, what you do etc)

I'm French, 43,  I live in Paris, I'm a (or more exactly I'd like to be a)
guitar player

>- how long you have been using fruityloops.

I just downloaded the demo and I'd like to have info on this product to see
if it fits my needs

>- what you use fruityloops for (making loops, doing complete songs, coming
>up with hooks, which genre ... etc)

I'd like to create backing musing to practice scales in a more pleasant way

>- what you like about fruityloops/favourite features.
>- what you dislike about fruityloops/missing features.
>- links to your favourite fruityloops related resources:
>         - websites
>         - newsgroups
>         - other mailing lists
>- links to any songs you have done that are available.

None of course....

Luc