[fruityloops] Re: Welcome to list 'fruityloops'

  • From: "ian byrne" <ian.byrne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:09:41 +0800

Ian Byrne, Dublin Ireland, New to the game.

Ive been interested / trying to create music using loops for about 6 months
now.  I primarily use fruity for creating loops but also as a test sequencer.
Ive recently been influenced by such excellent producers as J Swinscoe, swedish
jazz outfit Koop, Terry Callier, van Morrison's Them and My Mother.

 what you like about fruityloops/favourite features.

the automation control is excellent

 what you dislike about fruityloops/missing features.

i really dont like the playlist setup, maybe if fruitytracks was inconrporated
into the programme ? I find it just a bit ity bity

 links to your favourite fruityloops related resources:

www.sectionz.net also not entirely a fruity resource http://www.tweakheadz.com/

 links to any songs you have done that are available.

as of yet i have nothing finished but i do have 3 tracks almost complete, i
will post the url and hopefully get some feed back of yee guys and girls
Get your premium email from http://www.ireland.com/email