[fruityloops] Re: Fruityloops Forum

  • From: "moonz" <mooneyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:45:21 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Gwydion <gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:27 PM
Subject: [fruityloops] Re: Fruityloops Forum

> > my wamirack gets a super-weird 60 cycle
> > hum going in the host cable (I think) and it causes
> > a visible pattern to appear on my television sets
>
> That sounds like an earth loop or induction current of some sort.  What
> country are you in?
>
> > the Delta also causes some minor interference too
>
> Which makes me even more sure of the above.

I would expect you are right...I have all my equipment, including
my PC rackmounted for portability, and there are wires laying over wires
laying over wires....I tried routing everything away from the wami host
cable but it didn't seem to work..it could be induced, but I don't really
know that I'd do it stop that from happening.