[frgeek-michiana]

  • From: Janice Tabb <jtabb@xxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:44:25 -0400

Hey Guys,

I wont be at the warehouse on Thursday - my father was taken to emergency and he is not doing good. We are waiting for test results. I spoke with Tanya Robinson last week, she received a freebox and now the tower is not working. She was to come with me on the 12th. I wanted to give all of you a heads up about her tower and the need to find what is wrong.

Janice

Janice E. Tabb
Bookkeeper
Athletics Business Office