[frgeek-michiana]

  • From: "Jay Schlatter" <jschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Frgeek-Michiana" <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:25:20 -0500

http://www.cafeshops.com/FGMichiana

Can you tell what I did on my lunch hour? =-)

I ordered one of each and will bring them to lab when they come some
everyone can check them out. I can modify the design at any time, I just
need the new graphics at the right size. We can work on other items
later if the quality is ok. My wife also has an embroidery machine, and
my mother-in-law has a program to take a jpg file and convert it to
stitching patterns for my wifes machine. So all wee need is a high-res
jpg and we could embroider the FGM logo on just about anything.

FYI,
   Juice