[frgeek-michiana] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Mark Neddeau <mln3768@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

Good. I had a feeling the turn out would be decent.

From: Mark Neddeau <mln3768@xxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 5:31 PM

Six plus One...So far. I left so many messages and am waiting to here back, and
I had to really scratch to get the names I have, so, here it is. At least four
to five I'm almost certain will attend, by the reactions and quick decisions.
So, even with no more on the B-List, we should have a good turn out, but I will
continue to recruit till I've got six on the  list, or till I run out of
time....

From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cc: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kevin Yendes" <kevin.yendes@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:03 AM

Mark:

Please send the class A and B lists to Chuq and Kevin. Chuq will be at the
warehouse Tuesday, and Kevin probably won't.

Tom