[frgeek-michiana] Re: [frgeek-michiana]

  • From: "Andrew Strasser" <zarabtul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:02:12 -0500

We all hope you're father feels better and may your family be blessed in
this time of need.  I'll be back moving again soon hopefully, I see my
Epileptologist tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to cut down on the
amount of seizures I've been having.  Either way I have less in the
summer...  Temperature is a very strong factor in my ability to function...

Be back soon,

Andrew Strasser

On 4/11/07, Janice Tabb <jtabb@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Guys,

I wont be at the warehouse on Thursday - my father was taken to emergency
and he is not doing good.  We are waiting for test results.  I spoke with
Tanya Robinson last week, she received a freebox and now the tower is not
working.  She was to come with me on the 12th.  I wanted to give all of
you
a heads up about her tower and the need to find what is wrong.

Janice

Janice E. Tabb
Bookkeeper
Athletics Business Office
University of Notre Dame
2nd Floor Joyce Center
Notre Dame  IN  46556
Phone: 574-631-7247
Fax: 574-631-9669
E-mail: Tabb.1@ nd.edu

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it
to be in the public domain.

The archive is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list
website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana