[frgeek-michiana] Re: [frgeek-michiana]

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:16:28 -0500

Oh yeah.. We would have to setup a Windoze machine to use Windows based learning software....

Goose

P.S. I think I have a source for cheap Windows O/S for non-profits like us. I'll have to ask...

Alex Boits wrote:

I just called the Testout company and according to them they have never tested their software on Linux O/S. They are willing to ship it out but not willing to offer any support or guarantee's software will work.
                         Albert.

http://mail.yahoo.com