[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report

  • From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:35:22 -0500

Another bonus is that ultimatebootcd includes dban, so you won't need a
separate disc for that.

From: tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:32:10 -0500

Just download http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/ . There are several system info
tools (mostly DOS based and super fast) on there that don't require a hard
drive. I've used AIDA16 very successfully for older hardware, but hasn't been
updated in a while. NSSI is supposed to be pretty good at detecting new
hardware.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/