[frgeek-michiana] Warehouse Report

  • From: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:07:19 -0500

Last night was a very good and productive night.
In attendance we had Imre, Tony, Jere, Phil, Kevin, & Chuq

I took charge in getting everything going for the night and had the crew
hustling.. Phil, Jere, and myself worked on getting the bathroom cleared out
for the lab equipment, as well as the server room, great job guys that was a
lot of work and much needed!. Kevin, Imre, & Tony worked on getting the
table setup to hide the KVM wires, good job guys it looks great! Imre
started loading and testing boxes, while I procured some more for him, Imre
was loading and testing 6 machines at 1 time.
Tony and I cleaned freeboxes, mice, and keyboards in preparation for
Saturdays class. All that is left to do Thursday for this Saturdays class is
clean 2 more keyboards, clean 8 monitors and then test & pair them up! We
are good to go! I believe we will have around 20 freeboxes done by Thursday
so we are on a real good track to having all needed freeboxes ready for our
3 classes coming up!
Our next orders on the agenda after all the freeboxes are complete is to
pull some of the stuff out of the server room that does not need to be there
so we can make some more room in there and organize a bit better. And then
Phil & Jere's favorite thing DEMAN and boy do we have a ton of it to do! As
a matter of fact if you guys want to wear your DEMAN garb and jump into that
after we have monitors paired up with our freeboxes Thursday, that would be
great, you know everything that is on the deman list!
All in all Tuesday was a great night, I think we got more accomplished last
night than we have in the past month! (if not longer!)

Cynthia did not come to the warehouse last night.

No donations.

Chuq