[frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteers

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:20:22 -0500

Actually, we prefer the hands attached to alive, thinking bodies. They are more useful to us that way!

Richard

On 01/18/2010 6:00 PM, Andrew Strasser wrote:
A word of mouth campaign and passing out flyers I think would work. I know a few skilled people who might be willing to attend. If you could send me over some specifics on what you need I can narrow the list. A few people would like to deman as well.. I haven't been around much since I now live father away. Some of the people I know out of work have mentioned looking for something to do like this and I have told them about it. I can talk to them more detailed if I know what you need hands wise.

Andrew

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN