[frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteers

  • From: Andrew Strasser <zarabtul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:00:26 -0500

A word of mouth campaign and passing out flyers I think would work.  I know
a few skilled people who might be willing to attend.  If you could send me
over some specifics on what you need I can narrow the list.  A few people
would like to deman as well..  I haven't been around much since I now live
father away.  Some of the people I know out of work have mentioned looking
for something to do like this and I have told them about it.  I can talk to
them more detailed if I know what you need hands wise.

Andrew