[frgeek-michiana] Re: Tuesday

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:45:51 -0500

Again, it's undetermined when we will have Internet. Physically, everything is working. I'm not sure where the issue is. I need to consult w/ Tom on a thing or two.

Besides, we do not need the Internet to load systems... Phil and Chuq found the cd's we need. NO it does not affect nic testing on the VL boxes. We can setup a test page on the local server to make sure the www browser works, etc.

Richard

john jones wrote:
are we gonna have internet on tuesday?