[frgeek-michiana] Printers, scanners, plastic

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:37:23 -0500

Chuq and Goose:

http://www.adecinc.com/

ADEC in Elkhart will take our printers, scanners and unsorted plastic at no charge as long as we deliver the materials to them. ADEC is open M-F, 8 AM to 4 PM. However, they will allow drop-offs in the evening by appointment. If we want them to pickup, the charge is $40 per trip.

I didn't ask about the size of their truck, whether their truck is dock level and whether their drop-off facility is dock level.

I have an ADEC contact and direct phone number so getting more information and coordinating pickups/drop-offs should be easy for you. I will give you the contact name and phone number in a separate email so you can coordinate with each other and deal directly with ADEC.