[frgeek-michiana] Re: New FGM warehouse space

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:50:17 -0500

I have to wave the flag and call off the dogs -- we won't be constructing pallet racks Tuesday night. River Bend Hose has asked the facility management to punch a hole in the wall large enough to run a fork lift through. They need to get the fork lift around behind the hoses. A hole in the wall is the only way. The geography of our humble area is going to change, and our move won't happen until the wall is finished. I found out about this today.

Also, we won't be getting first pick at the pallet racks. I think it would be wise to find a backup source of racks, just in case the pickings are not good.

We'll be loading hard drives with VL 4.3 Tuesday night. Terry, Jackie and I need a functioning new spec box to work with on Sunday. Jackie is interested in turning in her old FB for one of the newer models, and Tebra is due for an upgrade or a new system. So we should put a couple of boxes together.

Sorry about the build up to moving our material and laying out new warehouse space. On the upside, when Hammer Time comes, we'll have the tools lined up.

Tom

At 08:31 AM 4/11/05 -0500, you wrote:
I do not have any Prybars, got wrenches though. How big do wrenches need to be?

Goose

Mike Cook wrote:

Any footgear would be OK as long as they have non-slip soles we probably
won't be lifting anything over 50lbs or so.  We might need a prybar or two
and maybe wrenches if we have to install safety bolts.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Zimmerman" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>