[frgeek-michiana] Re: Move warehouse this Saturday

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:13:20 -0400 (EDT)

My personal opinion is that the move to SBWD is a fait accomplis, unless we want to move everything all over again. The next board meeting is this coming Tuesday (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Molloy Room, SJCPL) so I guess it will become official then.

btw
Has anybody read Slashdot today? They have an interesting thread on low-power computing. There is some real nice things being said about the SheevaPlug. Somebody was even running a website on one that survived being slash-doted (so far). Some good links as well.

Mike

ps
Sorry I was a no show for the move. I have been sick since Wednesday night (much better now). I was pretty sure no one else wanted what I had plus I didn't think I could have contributed much. If we have anything else left out at Chippewa that will fit in my car I'm willing to make a run after the board meeting.

From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 8:57 AM

Unfortunately, until the board has accepted an offer on a site, WE CAN NOT perform any operations. Right now, it's strikingly cold storage. I only did the setup so everyone could get the idea in their head as to what a setup might look like at SBWD.

Richard

john Jones wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea now to set some tables up  weed through those p3,s and p4s and possibly make some complete systems to start puttin money back in the till doesnt need a week rest

-- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

To visit the main website for Free Geek Michiana go to http://www.freegeekmichiana.org

To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain. To visit the main website for Free Geek Michiana go to http://www.freegeekmichiana.org To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The archive is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/ You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana