[frgeek-michiana] Re: Move warehouse this Saturday

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:03:15 -0400

The only thing we left at Chippewa is one skid with wire ready to recycle. I'll borrow an RBHS pickup truck this week and take it to Gertrude. There is a risk that someone may dump the wire in the trash before I can recycle it.

Good to hear you are feeling better.

Tom

Mike Cook wrote:
My personal opinion is that the move to SBWD is a fait accomplis, unless we want to move everything all over again. The next board meeting is this coming Tuesday (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Molloy Room, SJCPL) so I guess it will become official then.

btw
Has anybody read Slashdot today? They have an interesting thread on low-power computing. There is some real nice things being said about the SheevaPlug. Somebody was even running a website on one that survived being slash-doted (so far). Some good links as well.

Mike

ps
Sorry I was a no show for the move. I have been sick since Wednesday night (much better now). I was pretty sure no one else wanted what I had plus I didn't think I could have contributed much. If we have anything else left out at Chippewa that will fit in my car I'm willing to make a run after the board meeting.

        From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 8:57 AM

        Unfortunately, until the board has accepted an offer on a
        site, WE CAN NOT perform any operations. Right now, it's
        strikingly cold storage. I only did the setup so everyone
        could get the idea in their head as to what a setup might look
        like at SBWD.

        Richard

        john Jones wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea now to set some tables up weed through those p3,s and p4s and possibly make some
        complete systems to start puttin money back in the till doesnt
        need a week rest

        -- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
        Mishawaka, IN

        ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
        PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you
        wish for it to be in the public domain.

        To post to the list send email to
        frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        </mc/compose?to=frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
        The archive is available at
        //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

        You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to
        the list website at
        //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain. To visit the main website for Free Geek Michiana go to http://www.freegeekmichiana.org To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The archive is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/ You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana