[frgeek-michiana] Re: Move warehouse this Saturday

  • From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:41:43 -0400

I didn't see the sheevaplug link, but I found this instead. Freaking awesome.

http://hplusmagazine.com/articles/ai/darwin’s-robots

Tony

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:13:20 -0400
From: mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Move warehouse this Saturday

My personal opinion is that the move to SBWD is a fait accomplis, unless we
want to move everything all over again. The next board meeting is this coming
Tuesday (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Molloy Room, SJCPL) so I guess it will become
official then.

btw
Has anybody read Slashdot today? They have an interesting thread on low-power
computing. There is some real nice things being said about the SheevaPlug.
Somebody was even running a website on one that survived being slash-doted (so
far). Some good links as well.

Mike

ps
Sorry I was a no show for the move. I have been sick since Wednesday night
(much better now). I was pretty sure no one else wanted what I had plus I
didn't think I could have contributed much. If we have anything else left out
at Chippewa that will fit in my car I'm willing to make a run after the board
meeting.

From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 8:57 AM

Unfortunately, until the board has accepted an offer on a site, WE CAN NOT
perform any operations. Right now, it's strikingly cold storage. I only did the
setup so everyone could get the idea in their head as to what a setup might
look like at SBWD.

Richard

john Jones wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea now to set some tables up  weed through those
> p3,s and p4s and possibly make some complete systems to start puttin money
> back in the till doesnt need a week rest

-- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive
information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain. To visit the
main website for Free Geek Michiana go to http://www.freegeekmichiana.org To
post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The archive is
available at //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/ You may
unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009