[freeroleplay] Re: FUDGE to be OGL'd

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:57:11 +0000

An update on this. According to this Fudge Factor editorial:

http://www.fudgefactor.org/2004/04/01/everything_old.html

Steffan recently transfered to the copyright of FUDGE to Grey Ghost games:

http://fudgerpg.com/fudge/fudgecopyright.html

They are now planning to release FUDGE under the OGL, although it looks
as though they have not quite decided upon an "open source" license.

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community