[freeroleplay] FUDGE to be OGL'd

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Roleplaying Community <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:26:41 +0000

Hi All,

As I was browsing the RPG.net forums, I cam across a throw-away comment
stating that Steffan O'Sullivan was planning to OGL FUDGE. The thread in
question is here:

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=3218878

I have to admit, I'm disappointed that Steffan decided to go with the
OGL. I have actually asked him in the past to consider publishing FUDGE
under the FDL and the GPL, both of which are closer to the terms of the
FUDGE license.

I'd be interested in finding out about this as much as possible and
perhaps requesting that Steffan reconsider this decision.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community