(no subject)

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:27:48 EDT

New modern Pelikan M400 Souveran with black  barrel and black cap, green
tinted ink window, gold trim, two trim rings on the  piston knob and a 14K two
tone very smooth BB nib. The nib was smoothed and  tuned recently and is
absolutely perfect. Just at about 5 inches long when  capped. Comes with box.

Normal retail on the pen is $285 and  then we'd add about $50 for the nib
work.

I'll take  $150 for the pen plus shipping. Come get it. Happy Mother's  Day!

Thanks
Jim
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376999x1201454299/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M
ay51009AvgfooterNO62)
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.