[no subject]

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zoss Pen List" <PENS@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:57:52 -0600

Needed to complete the set, one Sheaffer Levenger Connaisseur in transparent
green. This would be the second series as shown below, not the Seas pens, . Trim
was changed to a silver color, cap band reduced in size, with metal ends. There
were apparently 4 colors made and I have the three shown below, Orange, Smoke,
and Blue. I need the Green which I have seen described as an Olive Green.

Photo:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/sheaffer/latelevenger.jpg

Please email details and price. Any help appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Dennis B

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.