Parker Vaumatic Terminology

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zoss Pen List" <PENS@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:50:39 -0500

Bill A.  Generously si offering the 1938 Parker catalog as a free download from
his web site (see Pentrace for the link).

I downloaded and reviewed the catalog.  Very nice job and thanks, Bill.  I
noticed that there is listed both a Senior Maxima and a Maxima.  So the correct
terminology for what I always just thought of as a Maxima is Senior Maxima and
what is shown as a Maxima is what I believe is now refererred to as a slender
Maxima (same size as a Major, but with the wider Maxima cap band).  Am I correct
in what I'm thinking here?  Did the model names change in later years?

TIA,

Dennis b

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.