RE: Bexley 56, Ebonite Red/Black, Blue/Black/, Olive/Black Limited Time Sale

  • From: Howard Cunix <presto-magic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:40:23 -0400

Dennis,

    If you do not sell at 300 and want to discuss a lower price, pls. advise.
I will be mailing out the Collibri Mickey check Sat. AM, so if you are in a
negotiating mood on the Bex, pls. advise.  Otherwise, it is more likely than
not that you can get your asking price...or closer to it than my offer.  Thanks.

Howard