Re: [foxboro] The fun never ends - SysDef print report

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:46:02 -0500

Yes...that is the correct answer....

Russ Boulay | Schneider Electric | Invensys | United States | Support
Engineering Manager
Phone: +1 508 446 1769 | Mobile: +1 508 446 1769
Email: russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Site: www.invensys.com | Address: 2000 Crow
Canyon Place Suite 170, 94583 San Ramon, California, United States

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail