Re: [foxboro] System Counter Monitoring

  • From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:37:43 -0500

I checked with Fox on dumping data for these system monitor performance
counters some years back, but was shot down as I was told this was only
possible if you had FoxWatch (which we did not). I don't know if this is
still true as FoxWatch has evolved into Sentinel. Contact Foxboro if you
have Sentinel for details.

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant