Re: [foxboro] Rouge FoxSelect

  • From: "Brown, Stanley" <stan.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:59:23 -0400

Doesn't matter. Stan is shorter :-)
Glad to hear that it is working now. My theory is that something had gotten
messed up with your networking, perhaps a route issue. Most normal things, like
variables being displayed would have still worked, but things that needed to
get directly to other machines would have not.

Still can't explain FoxSelect crashing your second FoxView instance.

In any aces, glad it is working now.

The information contained in this message and any attached files may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please so notify
the sender immediately without reading it. Also, please promptly destroy the
original transmission and its attachments. Any views or opinions presented in
this message or attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation or its subsidiaries.