Re: [foxboro] Reduce IFL's for FBM

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:16:27 -0400

A few facts:
*         You may have multiple (8, I think) PLB blocks per FBM.

*         An FBM has a fixed number of rungs (100 or 150 I think) with a
fixed number of symbols (500, I think).

*         The number of PLB blocks DOES NOT increase the number of IFLs,
OFLs, rungs, and symbols.

*         The use of multiple PLBs per FBMs is a good way to go crazy -
trust me on this.

Does this help?

Invensys Process Systems

Invensys Systems, Inc.