Re: [foxboro] Printing All Compounds and Blocks from ICC

  • From: "Jim Kahlden" <James.Kahlden@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:17:31 -0500

Another thing you can do is download the scripts (geticc, icc2rows and =
get_head) from Angel Corbera's website at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/5825/ac.htm .  With these =
scripts you can get the configuration data from your CPs and use Microsoft =
Excel for easier viewing.

Jim Kahlden
System Reliability Analyst
Lower Colorado River Authority
Fayette Power Project
6549 Power Plant Road
La Grange, TX 78945
(979) 249-8514 (Ph)
(979) 249-8390 (Fax)
jim.kahlden@xxxxxxxx
>>> sean nusa <sean_nusa@xxxxxxxxx> 08/15/07 8:24 PM >>>
Dear Lists,=20
  =20
  Currently our plant using Foxboro I/A series V7.1 on sunOS 5.8. Right =
now, I am wondering of printing all compounds and blocks in ICC so i can =
verify my logic drawing and complete some drawing that is not well =
documented. But I have no idea about how to do this.
  So please help me to solve the problem.
  =20
  Yours
  Budi Widyanto